Monday, September 1, 2008

iPhone Application: Sportacular

I recently added the Sportacular application to my iPhone 3G and love it. You get a great range of sports coverage on your iPhone. Sports include MLB, NFL, NCAA FB, NBA NCAA BB, NHL, and MLS. The best part about this application is it's free. There are several other sports apps you have to pay for. It's important for me that this application covers NCAA FB. You can select your main page on the app to be the AP Top 25, or your favorite conference. I have mine set for the Big 12. Scores are updated across the board every 30 seconds. You can also view player stats, standings, current weeks scores, news, and more.

I have a few applications on my iPhone and this is one of my favorites. You really can't beat this sports application seeing as its free and has great coverage. I'm pretty sure that Sportacular has a paid application if you are really interested in getting even more detail in your sports coverage. I personally don't need it, but a die hard sports fan might want to consider it.

No comments: