Thursday, December 4, 2008

iPhone App: Night Stand

The Night Stand application for the iPhone has been getting quite a bit of attention lately. Night Stand is one of the most popular and most simple of all the applications I've seen so far.

The whole basis of Night Stand is to function as a typical alarm clock with a green/blue analog display. This way, you can grab your phone and see what time it is just like looking at you clock by your bed.

I've used this a couple times and doesn't make the most sense for me since I have an alarm clock on my night stand but if I ended up spending the night somewhere I can see where it'd be a nice application to have. As long as the battery doesn't run out.

Night Stand doesn't have any settings to mess with or options. You install it, click it, and its up. To turn it off, you hit the main button. That's pretty much all there is too it. Very simple, very easy.

No comments: