Monday, July 28, 2008

iPhone Rubber Skin

I recently purchased a rubber skin for my iPhone. I originally wanted one that had something to hold the headphones with as well but I couldn't find any for the 3G iPhone. I would recommend that anyone that has an iPhone get some sort of protective casing since accidental damages caused by the owner are not covered.

I purchased the DLO rubber skin from Best Buy about a week ago and think it works great. I had a clear plastic case for my iPod Nano which is fine, but after having the rubber skin, I recommend rubber. I say this because it is way less likely to fall out of your pocket. Actually, I think it's impossibe for an iPhone or iPod to fall out of your pocket if its cased in a rubber sleeve.

Another important feature/benefit of the DLO skin is that it comes with 4 screen protectors. I originally thought they would make my iPhone screen unresponsive but they are very thin and when applied properly you can't even tell its on. Again, I recommend anyone with an iPhone or iTouch get something similar to this. You really do need to protect your screen as well.

No comments: