Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tape Deck Connector for iPods

Good news!!! I just tested a tape deck connector with my iPhone and it works the best out of any others I've tried so far. The only problem is that my Jeep doesn't have a tape deck. But for those of you out there that do, I would highly recommend trying one out.

As far as FM Transmitters for Ipods are concerned, they usually run about $74+ for a good one. As as stated in previous posts, a lot of them DO NOT work with the new iPhone 3g. You can pick up a cassette hookup for you ipod or iPhone for about $25. You can find one even cheaper but I wouldn't recommend buying the cheapest one you can find. Maybe grab a mid grade hookup and see how you like it.

Here are some popular models that I've found with good feedback from users:

Belkin - $19.99
Monster iCarPlay - $24.95

I hope this was helpful for those of you looking for the cheapest, best ways to listen to your iPods in your cars.

No comments: